Farmers Branch residents may purchase trips that first week. Identification is required to prove Farmers Branch residency.
Non-residents may purchase trips the following Friday at noon if space is available.
Trips are subject to cancellation if not filled 14 days prior to the trip.
On the day of your trip, please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure in order to check in at the front desk and board the bus. If you need additional time for boarding, please ask the front desk staff for a pass that will allow you to pre-board the bus.
Cruisin’ Cuisine goes to Redrock Canyon Grill in Southlake
Thursday, November 15
Redrock Canyon Grill, offers a combination of Southwest and American style cuisine served in a casual, energetic atmosphere. Since 1999, the fun at Redrock hasn’t stopped. The open kitchen keeps things energetic, and the food is prepared daily with only the freshest ingredients. Top all of this off with friendly and intelligent staff, and you’ll have a memorable dining experience!
Menu options include Catfish, Meatloaf, Center Cut Pork Chops, Chicken Fried Steak, Sandwiches, Salads, and more. Prices range from $12- $30
A Christmas Survival Guide at the Cultural Bath House on White Rock Lake
Thursday, November 29
11 am - 4:30 pm
Join us for a holiday trip!
Lunch at Highland Park Cafeteria on your own and reserved seating for a fun filled show.
1:30 Theater presents "A Christmas Survival Guide," a tongue-in-cheek revue, at the Cultural Bath House on White Rock Lake. Spiked with comedy, tempered with tender reflections, and infused with some of your favorite seasonal tunes, this light-hearted musical will de-stress and refresh one and all with holiday cheer.
Trip Registration Policy
- Trips are posted at the Branch Connection the first Friday of each month.
- Registration must be made at the Branch Connection. No telephone requests for sign up will be honored.
- Registration is for Farmers Branch residents only that first Friday through the following Friday. Each Farmers Branch household may purchase 2 tickets/seats during this week. Residents may not purchase tickets for non-residents.
- On the following Friday, non-residents may purchase tickets/seats. Both residents and non-residents may purchase a total of 4 tickets/seats.
- When the bus becomes full, a waiting list will be started. As space becomes available, staff will notify people on the waiting list in order.
- Should a cancellation become necessary, the individual will contact the front desk and staff will use the waiting list to replace the cancellation. Trips costing more than $5 and filled will be refunded. Trips costing $5 or less are not refundable.
- Trips are not transferable.
- Individuals purchasing trips must be able to be independent or bring an aid to assist them.
- For the safety of the individual, staff will be available to secure wheelchairs and assist with seat belts. Individual care will be dependent upon the participant.