Paying Your Bill
The Water bill payment server will be down for routine maintenance and backups during the following times. Please note that you may experience difficulties making online payments during these times:
1) Mondays 11 p.m. – 11.59 p.m.
2) Tuesdays 12 a.m. – 2 a.m.
3) Wednesdays 2 a.m. – 4.30 a.m.
4) Thursdays 2 a.m. – 4.30 a.m.
5) Fridays 2 a.m. – 4.30 a.m.
6) Saturdays 12 a.m. – 2 a.m.
- Bank draft: Call Customer Service at 972.919.2525, or download and mail a request to initiate a monthly draft from your bank account
- Credit card: Call Customer Service at 972.919.2523 to have your payment charged to your Visa, MasterCard, or Discover
- Drive through: Located at City Hall in the northeast parking lot by the tennis courts.
- In person: Pay in person at our building location
- Mail: Payments may be mailed to the address to the right; please allow sufficient time for delivery.
- Night depository: Located at City Hall in the northeast parking lot by the tennis courts.
- Online: eUtility bill payment option.
Due Dates & Penalties
- Cut-off date: Service is subject to disconnection on bills with a past due balance. Customers will be assessed a $50 service charge.
- Due date: Your bill is due within 15 days of the billing date by noon. Payments received after noon are posted the next business day.
- Penalty: A penalty of 10% of total amount due will be added if payment is received 25 or more days after the billing date.
- Questions: Call 972.919.2525 during normal business hours for questions regarding your water bill.